2018 Hurricane Season Campaign
Hurricane season is here. Make sure your clients are prepared with flood insurance.
The 2017 hurricane season was one of the most devastating and costly on record. And it can happen again—it only takes one storm to create catastrophic flooding.
The resources on this page are designed to help educate your clients about the importance of purchasing flood insurance now before the next storm hits. Materials can be used throughout hurricane season (June-November), being mindful of sensitivities in your area when a hurricane is imminent or a community is recovering from a recent storm.
- June 1Official start of hurricane season
- June 4NFIP hurricane season marketing campaign launch
- July 31End of NFIP hurricane season marking campaign in Southeast
- Aug 1Launch of NFIP hurricane season marketing campaign in Northeast
- Nov 30Official end of hurricane season
Looking for more information about the 2018 Hurricane Season Campaign? Watch the Hurricane Season Agent Campaign Kick-off Webinar.